Edtech Business of the Year
Entries close 1st December 2023
This award is for any business that defines itself as an ‘EdTech’ and consider themselves to be at the cutting edge of their sector.
The judges are looking for companies that are high-growth and using technology in an innovative way to improve education outcomes for its customers – whether this is in the B2C or B2B space.
To enter you will be required to submit an 800-word entry that gives judges information about the following points:
- Overview of the businesses plan for growth
- Details on how they are leveraging technology to benefit their customers
- Insight into financial performance
- Data on how their products is fulfiling a market need
- Plans to further embrace technology if relevant
- Information around employee development