Fintech Business Of The Year
Entries close 1st December 2023
This award is open to any business that classifies itself as a ‘fintech’ company; and is looking for entrants that are at the cutting edge of their sector and industry.
Whether you serve the B2B or B2C markets, you are eligible to enter if you can show how you are a pioneer in both finance and technology.
To enter you will be required to submit an 800-word entry that gives judges information about the following points:
- History of the company
- Evidence of how your business is a leader in the fintech space
- Evidence of financial success
- Details about any fundraising or future to raise
- Evidence of commitment to employee wellbeing
- Action taken to be a force for good with commitment to CSR
- Details of how your have embraced technology and innovation
- Please note only companies with a minimum turnover of £1m (in last financial year) can apply for this category