Enter now: Do you know a Business ‘Hero’ in the tech community?
With entries flying in from across the UK, this year’s Go:Tech Awards is set to be the most competitive to date.
In the wake of the impact of coronavirus on the business community – we are introducing a new award at this year’s event.
This special category will honour the businesses that have reacted to the global pandemic and pivoted the way they operate to be a force for good within the tech sector.
Maybe you’re a manufacturer who has been making specialist PPE; or have provided specific hardware/software to help people during these difficult times – or maybe you have reacted to the pandemic in a way that has seen you retain jobs or even win new business through new innovations.
The judges will be interested to find out more about:*
- How you and your business reacted to Covid-19
- The story behind your actions and how you achieved what you did
- A brief overview of your company and the markets you serve
- The impact of your actions on either your business or the community/ other businesses
- If applicable information about any new product launches or commitment to innovation
- If applicable impact of your actions on your employees
Founder of the Business Leader Awards, Andrew Scott comments: “COVID-19 has had a devastating impact on businesses, entrepreneurs and our economy – but during these difficult times there have been some incredible stories of people helping local communities, employees and generally going above and beyond.
“That is why at this year’s event, we will be highlighting those who have been a ‘hero’ within the tech community during these difficult few months.”
If you are interested in sponsoring or entering the awards, please contact 0117 325 779 or email email@example.com.