Judging underway for the 2020 Go:Tech Awards
Following a record number of entries, the independent judging panel for the 2020 Go:Tech Awards have begun the judging process.
The Go:Tech Awards celebrate businesses, innovators and entrepreneurs that are leading the way in the technology sector across the UK. To bring you this event, the Go:Tech Awards collaborated with some of the country’s leading figures within the industry to preside over the judging.
The categories and judges have been carefully chosen to showcase and evaluate a cross-section of the nation’s greatest tech firms and entrepreneurs – from daring start-ups to established thought leaders.
As part of this, some new names have been added to the established line-up of judges.
- Ben Bilsland – RSM
- Ann Hiatt – Armadillo
- Anthony Rose – SeedLegals
- Ryan Legge – Hayes Parsons
- Jonathan Matlock – UnitDX
- Oz Alashe MBE – CybSafe
- Asma Bashir – Centuro Global
- Joel Blake OBE – GFA Exchange
- Zain Ali – Centuro Global
- Kenneth Siber – WeWork Labs
- Simon Jones – Osborne Clarke
- Nathan Guest – VWV
- Nicole Junkermann – NJF Holdings
- Dr Alexander Young – Virti
- Nicola Cosgrove – Osborne Clarke
- John Farrugia – Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP
- Jonathan Lister Parsons – PensionBee
- Konstantin Sidorov – London Technology Club
- Victoria Fellows – IC Resources
- Helen Carpenter – Hayes Parsons
- Alexandra Bardsley – Hayes Parsons
- Roland Emmans – HSBC
- Adel Eisa – IC Resources
- Elisabeth Kohlbach – Skwire
- Rita Liu – Mode
Founder of the Go:Tech Awards Andrew Scott comments: “Thank you to all of our judges for taking the time to narrow down a shortlist from the record number of entries we received this year. The tech sector is vitally important to the UK economy, and our Awards will highlight the leading businesses and individuals who will lead us into the future.
“Good luck to all our entrants and judges!”
If you have any questions, or would like to speak to the Go:Tech Awards/Business Leader team about the limited sponsorship opportunities, please call 020 3096 0020 or email email@example.com.