Book Your Tickets
Thursday 26th November 2020
Don’t miss out on attending the national tech event of the year
Entries open in May for the 2020 Go:Tech Awards – and anticipation is building as the industry waits to see which companies and entrepreneurs will be named the UK’s leading tech and innovation leaders.
Major brands like Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem, Osborne Clarke and Hayes Parsons are sponsoring the event, and some of the UK’s most influential technology leaders make up the judging panel – you can view it here.
How do you book your place at the event?
The Go:Tech Awards are national and will attract guests from across the UK, including finalists, sponsors, VIPs and investors, advisors and other business leaders from across the technology community.
You can book individual tickets or a table of ten or twelve. Please also see below for booking terms and conditions.
What does your ticket include?
- A glass of champagne
- 4 course dinner (starter, main course, dessert, and coffee)
- Evening award presentations with a celebrity host
- Business development opportunity with attendees
- Take-home Awards brochure. Please note: the event is black tie
I’m a finalist – what do I do now?
If you’re a finalist at the event – congratulations! As per the terms and conditions that were laid out prior to you entering, all finalists are expected to book a minimum of one ticket and have a representative present in case you’re a winner. If you have any questions, please contact us on 0117 325 7779 or email.
- All bookings are subject to availability
- A booking is only deemed as confirmed once payment has been received
- There is no cancellation policy and tickets are non-refundable
- Business Leader Ltd reserves the right to refuse a booking, or to cancel a booking with a full refund
- Dress code is strictly black-tie. Anyone who is not wearing suitable attire will be refused entry
- The menu is fixed, with a vegetarian option available by prior-arrangement
- A glass of champagne on arrival is included. Additional drinks and wine may be purchased separately
- The company reserves the right to ask individuals to leave in the event of inappropriate behaviour