Go:Tech Awards 2020 receives record number of entries
Posted on: 19th October 2020
The 2020 Go:Tech Awards – the UK’s leading tech awards – have announced that it has received a record number of entries for this year’s event.
With entries due to close imminently, there is still time to send in your entry.
The Go:Tech Awards celebrate businesses and entrepreneurs leading the way in technology and innovation across the UK. The independent judging panel has been carefully chosen to showcase and evaluate a cross section of the nation’s greatest innovators – from daring start-ups to established thought leaders.
FIFTEEN CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
- Best Mobile Technology Award
- Best Use of Big Data
- Clean Tech Awards
- AI / Machine Learning Award
- Best Use of VR / AR Award
- Most Innovative Use of Software or Cloud Technology
- 5G Innovator of the Year
- IT / Telecoms Support Award
- Tech Dealmaker of the year
- Tech Entrepreneur of the Year
- FinTech Business of the Year
- BioTech Business of the Year
- Best Tech Start Up Business Award
- COVID-19 Business Hero category
- Incubator or accelerator of the Year
Founder of the Go:Tech Awards, Andrew Scott comments: “Our Awards have become the highlight of the year for the tech sector, where we celebrate the leading figures and companies within the industry. With just a few days to go, I urge everyone within tech and innovation to send in their entries. Good luck to all entrants!”
With the judging set to begin in the weeks ahead, anticipation is building among those who have sent in their entries. To see last year’s winners, click here.