Go:Tech Awards entries open for entry
Posted on: 3rd July 2019
The second annual Go:Tech Awards is open for entry, and technology companies and individuals are sending in their applications from across the country.
With just over a month to go, make sure you get your entry in before the August 16 deadline!
There are 13 categories open for entries including;
- Best Mobile Technology/App
- Best Use of Big Data
- Best Tech Start-Up
- Clean Tech Award
- AI/Machine Learning Award
- Tech Dealmaker of the Year
- Tech Entrepreneur of the Year
- Best Use of VR/AR
- Wearable Innovation of the Year
- Robotics and Automation Award
- Advanced Engineering Award
- Most Innovative Use of Software/Cloud Technology
- IT/Telecoms Support Award
Following the deadline, an independent panel of judges will review the entries and the awards finalists will be announced in early October.
Founder of the Go:Tech Awards Andrew Scott commented: “Last year’s event was a great success, and I cannot wait to see what companies and individuals enter this year. We have a great line-up of judges who are looking forward to assessing the UK’s best within the tech sector. Good luck to all entrants!”
To enter the awards click here!
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please view the sponsorship pack.